Saturday, August 9, 2008

Genea-Blogger Games

I am a latecomer to the Gena-Blogger Games and found out about it this morning on Dear Myrt's email.

I want to participate differently in each category:

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources! 10 Citations - Bronze Medal
I will use How to Cite Sources by John Wiley. http://www.genealogy.com/19_wylie_print.html

2. Back Up Your Data! Complete Task A and C - Silver Medal
I believe I can accomplish:
A. Prepare a comprehensive backup plan, and
C. Backup all your data (on external drive)

3. Organize Your Research! Complete Any One Task - Diamond Medal
I am on the way in each of these categories, but this will spur me on to complete goals in five of them.
I believe I can do A, B, C, D, and E for a Diamond Medal

4. Write, Write, Write! Complete any one task - Gold Medal
I will try three of the tasks:
A. Summary of what my blog is about;
C. Prepare several posts in draft mode and pre-publish;
D. Write a brief biographical sketch on one of your ancestors.

5. Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness! Complete any one task - Platinum Medal
I believe I can perform one task in each category for a Platinum.

I am new to the Games and am excited to be included in the challenges and the fun.

Thanks for the opportunity. Linda Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write constructive or positive comments about this blog web site.